UW-Extension has been restructured into UW Madison and UW System. Please update your bookmarks accordingly.
Learn more about the UW Colleges and UW-Extension Restructuring Project.
The following Divisions have have moved to UW-Madison:
- Cooperative Extension is now UW – Division of Extension. If you have questions related to agriculture, food preservation, gardening, 4H Youth Clubs and other topics, you can find that information on the new UW – Division of Extension website and at your local County Extension office. If you need to reach the Dean’s office, call 608-263-5110.
- Broadcasting and Media Innovations is now Wisconsin Public Media.
- The Conference Centers are now managed by UW-Madison. You can reach the Pyle Center at (608) 262-1122 or contact the Lowell Center at (608) 256-2621.
These Divisions have moved to UW System. Please update your bookmarks accordingly.
- Continuing Education, Outreach & E-Learning (CEOEL) is now UW Extended Campus.
- Find information for online courses and degrees, Independent Learning, and the UW Flex Option or call (877) 895-3276.
- If you are an Independent Learning student and in need of transcripts, find transcript information or call (877) 895-3276 and press 1.
- For all other inquiries for this unit, call (608) 262-1034.
- Business and Entrepreneurship, including the Small Business Development Centers and the Food Finance Institute, is now the Institute for Business & Entrepreneurship.